New Mexico State Parks
* These lakes have restrictions on boating uses. Please click Here for Special Restrictions.
Latest Reported Water Levels
A little more awareness will help you focus on the fun during our lower water levels.
- Take it slow and easy during the first outing.. note observed hazards and mark them on your map.
- Operate slowly and take greater care at night.
- Carry a spare propeller and the spare parts and tools to install it.
- Consider buying a trailer tongue extension and roller bunks for launching at non-standard shallow ramps.
- Inspect the launch ramp before backing in and look for the side with less mud and walk it and make sure there is not an edge drop off.
- Buy a fish finder with depth alarm and set it for adequate warning of shallows.