Programs & Services

Search EMNRD

Consent to Entry

Consent-to-Entry for Reclamation – Forms

In most cases, the Abandoned Mine Land Program needs the permission of private landowners and mineral owners before conducting reclamation work. There are two different forms that the Program uses, depending on whether the current property owner has ever taken part in mining activities on the property.

Consent to Entry for Reclamation

Permission to Enter for Mining Reconnaissance

For more information regarding this process, please contact Lloyd Moiola at (505) 476-3429.