YCC Grant Information
How to Apply
Proposals are not being accepted at this time. The Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2025 projects will be released in late June / early July of 2024. Sign up to be notified.
Albuquerque Sign Lanuage Academy corps members, Summer 2023
Below are the issues you should consider before applying. Our rule has more detailed information.
- The project must result in a specific, identifiable project(s) or service(s) that would otherwise not be accomplished with existing funds and does not duplicate routine services or functions.
- Up to $200,000 may be requested.
- Your organization is responsible for hiring and supervising YCC corps members.
- At least five corps members must be hired; one or more corps members may be designated as a leader or traininer.
- 70% of funds awarded must be allocated to corps member wages (gross wages + employer’s FICA contribution + workers’ comp + unemployment insurance)
- 30% of funds may be used for training and supplies.
- 10% of the project time shall be allocated to corps member training.
- 20% match required (can be in-kind, such as volunteer time, staff time, equipment, etc.)