YCC Grant Information
How to Apply
The Request for Proposals (RFP) for 2023 projects is closed.
The RFP for projects that will take place in 2024 will be released in July 2023.
Gallup YCC crew working on Pyramid Trail, 2020
Below are the issues you should consider before applying. Our rule has more detailed information.
- The project must result in a specific, identifiable project(s) or service(s) that would otherwise not be accomplished with existing funds and does not duplicate routine services or functions.
- Up to $175,000 may be requested.
- You are responsible for hiring and supervising YCC corps members.
- At least four corps members and one corps crew leader or trainer must be hired.
- 70% of funds awarded must be allocated to corps member wages (gross wages + employer’s FICA contribution + workers’ comp + unemployment insurance)
- 30% of funds may be used for training and supplies.
- 10% of the project time shall be allocated to corps member training.
- 20% match required (can be in-kind, such as volunteer time, staff time, equipment, etc.)