Conservation Seedling Program – Ordering Information
- You must own at least one acre of land in the State of New Mexico. Seedlings must be used for conservation purposes.
- Minimum order for bare root trees is 50. After satisfying the minimum order of 50, you may order additional lots of 25. You can split the order in bundles of 25 of a single species (i.e. two bundles of 25 for $64/50 trees, $96/75 trees, $128/100, $160/125, $192/150, etc.).
- Minimum order for containerized trees in small containers (10 cubic inch pot) is 49. Order Multiples of 49 for a single species (i.e. $80/49 trees, $160/98, $220/147, $300/196, etc.).
- Minimum order for containerized trees in larger containers (40 cubic inch pot) is 20 of a single species (i.e., $57/20 trees, $114/40, $121/60, etc.) Order multiples of 20 only.
- There is a $5.00 handling fee per order and for UPS orders there is a $10.00 per lot shipping fee.
- PAYMENT MUST ACCOMPANY YOUR ORDER. If mailing in your order form make checks payable to NM FORESTRY DIVISION. Credit card purchases must be made online. PURCHASE ORDERS are accepted from schools, local government, state government, and federal government. NO COD ORDERS ACCEPTED.
- PLEASE NOTE: When you provide a check as payment, you authorize the State of New Mexico to either use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account or to process the payment as a check transaction.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Because it is impossible to monitor planting techniques, seedling care, and a variety of other concerns related to plant survival the Division makes no guarantee of survival after shipment or delivery is made.
- If ordering on the web, we require an email address to complete the order. This will be used to verify your order and email updates on order status. Also, please click FINALIZE PAYMENT on the credit card receipt page to complete your order.
For additional information contact Seedling Program Manager Carol Bada at firstname.lastname@example.org or your local Forestry Division district office listed below.