Programs & Services

Search EMNRD

Commercial Filming & Photography in Parks

  1. Home
  2. Work With Parks
  3. Commercial Filming & Photography in Parks

Interested in Commercial Filming/Photography in a State Park?

NM State Parks are rich with history, diverse landscape, and wildlife. All State Parks require a Film and Photography Permit to be submitted at least thirty days in advance for approval. The cost is dependent on the scope and needs of the project.

Notable Projects:

Other resources: NM Film Office:

For assistance, please contact:

Robert Stokes
Phone 505-479-0911
(Toll Free) 1-888-NMPARKS